Monday 18 June 2007

Hunniiii met Mummyyy!

Haven't been blogging much recently - been so so busy with revision! Ahhh well 7 exams down, 4 more to go! Even though it's been such a slog revising for them, it feels weird thinking it's all going to be over by next Tuesday. They've gone so fast! And then it'll be time for me to start looking for a job and find things to do so that I'm not a useless bum this summer!

On Friday, Hunnii finally met my mummy! I managed to drag him out at the last minute for dinner the poor boy - he probably wanted time to prepare himself but oooo well more fun this way =) We went for dinner at this Brazilian restaurant. Anyways, my mummy really liked him! She thought he was very polite and sweet... and it wasn't awkward at all!






Me and my beautiful Mummy posing before we went out




Me and my gorgeous Hunniii in the restaurant


Me and Mummy in the restaurant... isn't it pretty!

On Saturday when I saw Truong, I dragged him shopping again... and he bought me these gorgeous wedge sandals from River Island... isn't he cute?! He was really sweet s well he really went round looking at all the sandals for me and helping me choose, unlike so many gys who would just be sulking! Awwww loveee him <3333333



Do you love them???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Search High Quality Movies, Games, Music, Software and Download Them at Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat world[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to build an income online.