Monday 11 June 2007

Party time!

Today went out with Hunniii... I'd been craving thousand year old egg congee for the past few days so made him take me to Tai Wu to get some! Mmmmmmm..... I know congee's so common and is considered 'poor man's food', but I don't care! I love it.

After that, he got a call from his friend to go to his friend's son's birthday party at Glamorous Restaurant - kinda bad timing considering we'd just eaten! It was majority Vietnamese people there, so there was like permanent Vietnamese karaoke running in the background! After hearing all these songs so many times though at Hunniii's place, I could almost sing along to some of them, although I haven't got a clue what it means! The party was pretty good... the champagne was so strong though! And we just sat there for hours all playing the rock paper scissors drinking game - although I didn't do the drinking because I hate beer for a start, and second of all I barely drink anyway! The host got so drunk he fell asleep after about half an hour! Hunniii got so drunk. I could tell he was starting to get a little tipsy and told him so, especially seeing as he was supposed to be driving, but he claimed that he 'knew his limits'... yeah right. Because he hadn't done any hardcore drinking in so long, he got drunk so much quicker than what would usually have been the case. By the time we got out, he was so so drunk! Good thing that we were with his 2 other friends anyway, so one of them drove even though he'd also drank quite a lot, although he was definitely nowhere near as bad as Hunnii! So we took him back to his house and I looked after him for a bit and he fell asleep, and then I realised.... 'uh oh... mum wants me home by 10pm!' Hunnii's friends still had his car because they'd gone to their house for a bit, so I called them and luckily they took me home!






No comments: