Saturday 9 June 2007

Leaving college...

So yesterday was the last day of college for us.... EVER! Feels so weird to think about it - I almost don't feel old enough to leave college. It's just scary to think that the next step is uni now! Looking back, this year has gone so fast - but what have I actually achieved? It's weird to think that I'm never again going to sit in the canteen aimlessly gossiping and messing around with my friends..... or walk to town with Alex and act like psychos.... I feel so thankful to have made such amazing friends. But it feels as if I've only just got to form these friendships... and now it'll soon be time to say goodbye to them when we head off to uni in September.

We took so many photos! We must have looked so vain, I'm only going to post up like 1% of the phtos though, otherwise they'll totally slow down this blog!






For lunch on Friday me and my girlfriends all went to Nandos for lunch. We ate so much, and took so many photos! I think we looked like tourists, as if we'd never seen a Nandos before with the amount of photos that we took! When we were leaving, we also took a lot of photos outside Nandos, making sure we got the Nandos sign in every picture! We DEFINITELY looked like tourists haha... especially when I grabbed some random guy walking past us to take our picture, specifying for the Nandos sign to be visible in the background! He looked highly amused.




Yesterday when I checked the calories for Nandos though, I was shocked... half a chicken is 781 CALORIES! So when you add the sidelines to it, it's going to be over 1000 calories just for one meal! That's like my usual whole day's food! Think it's time to work out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.