Thursday 31 May 2007

Caffeine fix =)

Went to Starbucks today with Fran and Amy, for a major politics revision session in Starbucks! We always go there anyway every week anyway for our weekly girly time, and we've always noticed this one big table there with really nice low lamps - perfect place to study! So we sat there with our yummy cinnamon swirls and grande sugar-free vanilla soy cappuccinos (500 calories in total!!), had a bit of a girly chat, then Amy left and Fran and I got working. I have to say, the caffeine injection helped greatly... saying that, I think I've become somewhat addicted to caffeine... and I really mean ADDICTED, as in, I can barely function without it! Catch me on a day where I have not had my caffeine fix, and I'm telling you, I will not be a happy bunny! Anyways, we both did feel so much better after that revision session... at least now we feel like we actually have a chance at getting a decent grade in the exam on Tuesday.

Our attention did start to wander though, a couple of hours later, so we went downstairs to Paperchase in Borders bookshop to have a look at the stationery there (so cute!). Didn't get anything, but really I think it was just a sign of our extreme shopaholism... we can't even revise without getting urges to shop!

PS: NOA: Thanks! I will need all the luck I can get in these exams! =)

No comments: