Sunday 27 May 2007

Studying studying studying...

Arrgh I am soooo bored! Exams are coming real soon now, so have been holed up in my room studying! Everyone's out tonight for Beach Party @ MTwo and I'm not allowed to go because I have to study! So frustrating! Especially as me and Wendy were just so looking forward to dressing up all summery tonight! Although, ironically enough, the very night that it is the Beach Party it is actually cold and raining! I have a week break off from college now, before the exams start, and I know I should be grateful for the time to study but I just feel so antisocial at the moment. Hmmmm I'm probably just whining right now (and procrastinating!).

Look how pretty the revision notes I made are though!




I know, I know... the very fact that I can show excitement at something so trivial quite obviously signifies my descent into geekdom... and obvious boredom! But I seriously cannot revise unless I made pretty notes... at least it feels like I've been productive even if I have spent half the time colouring them in =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol... but at least ur organised. Being organised and prepared helps make exams a little less stressful. Good luck :)