Saturday 26 May 2007

Working Out

For the past few weeks I have been on a total health mission to become super fit and toned, especially because my college leavers do was coming up and I wanted to look as tiny as possible... and it worked! Almost all of my size 10 (UK size) clothes are now too big for me! In fact, some of my size 8 clothes are also too big for me hahaha. All of this achieved by sticking to a strict 1000 calorie diet for 2-3 weeks. However, after the leavers do was over and I wasn't quite so desperate to lose weight quickly, I started to find it much more difficult to resist temptation... oops. Have been managing to just about stick to 1200 calories a day recently now that I have been having major food cravings (that time of the month soon!)!

So for the past week, I have been also having major GUILT from suddenly increasing my food intake again, and have been exercising majorly in order to justify the extra food! Everday I have started running up and down the stairs 20 times at least, which equals 40 lengths... and in just a week, my calves have become super toned! =D and have been doing weights and sit ups almost everyday... which is good because it's meant I have not gone any bigger and am getting all nice and super toned =D Hunniiii even noticed the difference yesterday when he saw me, saying I looked so much slimmer and more toned, even though I was having a major bloating day yesterday!!! He also said my skin was glowing so much more... whether that's to do with exercising so much, I don't know, but yay!!

Lets just see how long this lasts...

No comments: