Saturday 19 May 2007

VALEDICTORY!

So today was finally the night of my Valedictory (the college leavers' do). SUCH a good night. Although, in typical me style I was LATE. Not even in the normal, 15 minutes fashionably late that normal people would be, but no... I was 40 MINUTES LATE!! Even I find that slightly unbelieveable! First of all, I was dressed perfectly on time... but the thing is, I'd done my nails and they kept smudging whenever I tried to do anything! So I fixed them, and the same thing happened again. After the third time of it happening, I got so pissed off I removed all my nail varnish, because I was already running late by this point. To make matters worse, when mummy was driving me to the hotel that it was being held at, halfway there I realised I had forgotten to bring any mony with me, or even my debit card! So I dragged poor mummy off to find the nearest ATM machine to borrow money from her!

Ahhh well... apart from that minor mishap, the evening was great! All my girlfriends had already anticipated my much lateness (am I really that unreliable??!)!



Fran and I!


Me and Keely posing and pouting


Me and my HAWTT gurlies


Oh my goodness... for dessert, the most yummy sticky toffee pudding was served! Me and Fran couldn't keep our hands off it... the sauce was DIVINE. In fact, after eating ours, we also shared one of the other girl's one because she didn't want it! We could totally have eaten al the other leftovers, but somehow we just couldn't justify the piggishness of that!

After the meal, we all went town clubbing... even though town is seriously crap for clubbing, it was sooo much fun to just party the night away with all my friends from college!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola -- thanks for visiting Pretty Eastern, love your blog, will drop by regularly!