Monday 7 May 2007

Hollywood Party @ Birdcage

Hmmm... was a good night last night =D Felt so bad for Hunniiii though... I was kinda stranded getting into Manchester to get to Wendy's house because we were supposed to be all getting ready together, so I phoned him to ask him if he could give me a lift. Of course, he said yes, but I felt mean because, not only does he live in Manchester to begin with so he had to drive 30 minutes to pick me up and then drive all the way back, but also, I found out later on that he was supposed to be going for drinks with his friends because it was his friends' birthday! Naughty Hunniii! If I'd known that that was the case, I would have thought of other methods of transportation... I'm not that much of a monster!

As it turned out, by the time he picked me up, it was too late for me to go to Wendy's house because it was nearly midnight and she was going to leave to go at midnight, so we decided to meet her at the club instead, so that meant I had to frantically get changed in his car!! Now that was pretty hilarious.... I'm sure any cars driving past would have seen me in a chaotic tangle of tights and dress, etc!


Me and Hunniiii


Me and Wendy


The crew


Me and Bui

Oh my days though... some bitch started a fight with Wendy! Wendy was very innocently chatting to her friend, who incidentally happened to be that girl's boyfriend, and that girl (who already didn't like Wendy), saw us later on and pushed Wendy really hard! Of course, we couldn't let that bitch just get away with it, and Wendy found her and pulled her hair and asked her what was she doing... next minute the two of them were pushing each other until the bouncers came and kicked that girl outta the club! HA! Serves her right!

We got out of the club at around 4 somthing, and me, James, Wendy, Kev and Mike all went to the kebab shop, and got kebabs for everyone else as well... but because we had such a large order, we had to wait in there for
over an hour! By the time we got back, it was nearly 7 am!! We'd managed to watch the sun rise while sitting in that shop! So I slept around 7 something.... felt so bad though because I'd promised to meet the girls at around 11 am to go shopping... but obviously that was not to be.... they rang me around 10 am and I was still asleep! Oops. Hunnii also rang me, and said he'd pick me up around 3 pm to hang out, so me and Wendy flopped back into bed, chatting and chilling in our pjs..... until......

Hunniii rang saying he was going to pick me up NOW!!!

Turned out he wanted me to go with him and some friends for lunch. I was like "Whaaaat????!!" seeing as he didn't live that far away from Wendy's brother's house (where we were staying), which therefore left me about 15 minutes to jump into the shower, do my hair and makeup and get dressed!!! And admirably enough, I actually managed it! Well, maybe in 20 minutes, anyway. Grrrr how annoying is it when guys think girls can jus be ready in a few minutes???!

No comments: